I take pleasure in introducing you to Actors Paathshaala. Actors Paathshaala is formed by Atul Bali (ex Barry John Faculty) and team.
A one month long workshop is conducted by us. It includes
- Voice training
- Acting Techniques like
- Stephen Book’s Improvisation Technique for the professional actor in film, theatre & television.
- Eric Morris: Being And Sense Memory
- After the course you will get your dvd.
- Guidance in Casting will be provided.
- Maximum 20 seats available per batch.
- Admissions will be done on first come first serve basis.
Atul started as an actor since his school days. After performing in renowned intercollegiate one act play competitions like “INT” (Indian National Theatre) and “Mrugjal” (Dinanath Mangeshkar hall), Atul stepped into the professional world as a co-writer of a full length commercial professional play called “Arcus“.
After performing as an actor in experimental plays and working under the guidance of respected Pundit Satya Dev Dubey, he pursued his higher acting education in Barry John’s Acting Studio.
He has worked in post production of Retrospective – Vinod Chopra Films, Director’s Assistant for P.K the film directed by Mr. Rajkumar Hirani. Post production of an ad film for “Troubadour Films“. And 4 years of teaching acting in Barry John’s Acting Studio.